In 2033, it would become an excellent university at the national level and produce graduates who were smart, competitive and possessed entrepreneurial abilities.
- 1. Organizing education and teaching which is oriented to the independence of students in developing their potential.
- 2. Conducting research to improve competence in the fields of science, technology, and art as well as conducting downstreaming of research results.
- 3. Carry out community service in the form of the application of science, technology and art.
- 4. Building sound institutional management in the context of strengthening governance, transparency and public imaging in order to become superior and accountable universities.
- 1. Producing graduates who are smart, competitive, and have the ability to entrepreneurship.
- 2. Producing innovative and productive research work as a foundation for solving the nation's development problems.
- 3. Producing quality community service in the context of contributing to national development.
- 4. Developing conducive, creative and productive work situations and conditions to ensure the sustainability of the university.
- 5. Realizing a planned, organized, transparent and accountable management so that they become superior universities at the national level.